Saturday, April 23, 2011

Growing Up

There were things that I wanted to tell her. But now I know it would hurt her, so I buried them and let them hurt me instead... Even though it hurts, you're still my favourite pain...

I just don't know how to solve this 'tie' between us anymore. It seems like the harder I tried to untie the string, the massier it becomes.

I'm afraid. My heart tells me to let by gones by gones but my brain can't follow my heart's beats and stop thinking how unfair it's to me.

Emotions and chaos took place. We'd end up with another massive fight again. There's still no solution for this tie but I hope soon or later everything will be fine. I don't wanna carry this unspeakable 'tie' spending the rest of my life with my soulmate. God please bless the innocent us.

In nut shell, I guess I'm just a lousy person when it comes to untying a tied string.

P.S. It feel sick when you know that you need to let go but you can't because you're still waiting for the ImPOSSIBLE to happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment