Thursday, March 10, 2011

Back to Square One

来时欢喜去时悲

空在人间走一回

不如不来也不去

也无欢喜也无悲

Sigh... I wanted to go home... I wanted to leave this place as soon as possible... :( First time in my life I never thought of having someone to hate me so much! So much until that person'd blog about me, cursing me everyday I'm still alive and never wanted to solve the problems between us. I really don't know what had I done to deserve all this hatreds. Seriously I don't know and cannot understand at all.

That person had resulted me to have nightmares at night, having words that I can't utter and most importantly affecting my flawless life, causing countless pain to my love one.

"Do you ever know that my heart shattered each time I see you suffer...."

I feel so unfair and helpless on what had happened to us and all the energy and time we'd wasted on that person. For the time being, everyone who knows this should be thinking I'm the bad person now, I just don't know whether I'm gonna be fine with this situation or not. But I hope it would be, soon or later on.

Pity myself....

"I'm always there for you when you needed me dear. It hurts when you didn't notice my existance..."

P.S. In case you forgot who you are, turn around to the people who love you. They would remind how beautiful you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment